Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Lets get motarded..

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Vash, May 24, 2005.

1. Any super moto or dual sport riders here that use one as their main weekend ride?

2. Yip, me.

Not being snowed under with replies, are you?

3. Yep , i can't handle it. thread is growing far too rapidly for me!

Oh well, we super moto/dual sporters are a rare breed, i like it :)

What do you ride spiky?

4. Wow a TDR250, great bike Spiky, didn't know they ever imported them to Oz? Or is yours a 'special order'?

I loved them when they were released in the UK, esp. in black and yellow :)

5. Jeez, don't get me started on my TDR (my wife says I'm boring enough already). Anyway...............

Bought it in 2000 in the UK after 3 years of trying to track down a good one. It was good when I bought it, and is getting pretty close to perfect now, so I reckon it's probably one of the best left in the world (as most have been shagged unmercifully). Couldn't bear to part with it when I left the UK, so it came over in the crate with the dining room furniture.

I'm aware of 2 others - one is raced by a guy in Canberra, and someone has a French-spec TDR240 down Wollongong way. Other than that, it's unique on these shores.

It's a hoot.

http://www.tdr250.co.uk/forum/album_showpage.php?pic_id=17