Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Let's end all hostilities.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by smee, Jul 11, 2005.

1. In the spirit of the love rc and marty thread I propose a cessation of all hostilities and bad juju in here and wish everyone safe and happy riding.
    We are all in the same club for the same reasons and all have differing opinions, we should respect them and let bygones be bygones.
    Some of us have thicker hides than others and we should all be aware of these differences so anyone troubled by any comments I have made rest easy I am not a malicious person and apologise to anyone who may have had that idea.
    So I propose a toast to all netriders to keep up with the good stuff and let the bad stuff go.

how long do you think you can hold out smee? :LOL: better yet, how many posts do you reckon padros has made that DONT have a dig at someone :shock: he seems to have a unique ability to see both sides of the argument..... and hate them both :LOL:
  3. Spoken like a gentleman and accepted in the same spirit. My apologies also to anyone who I have offended.

(now, who's bike can I laugh at next?????)

4. Here, Here... (not that i was involved i just wanna join in the toasting :D )
  5. It's still harsh week in aus.moto
    :LOL: :LOL:

6. Cheers.
  7. Ahhh .. I see Tina read the recent topics, pulled out her thumb, and told you to behave and have a reconcilliation ... fatherhood is making you a soft old man :LOL: :LOL: :p :D :D :D
  8. I'll drink to that :wink:

Awright, awright!! So I'll probably drink to anything. Got a problem with that? Well then, lemme just start stretching...
  9. So who's going to start the next "Rider Down" thread :p :wink:
  11. RC looks around, scratches his foot on the ground, whistles a few tunes, rolls eyes to heaven......

12. I'll drink to all that (coffee that is) but when the next state of origin comes around the gloves are back on , Damn cockroaches :LOL: :LOL: .
  13. Nah tina aint home atm.
    It's just the fatherhood thing.
    I was at work today and another colleague brought her baby in and after having spent lonmg service leave with my 2 month old son I just wanted to go home and give him a big hug but noooooooooooooooooo she's gone shopping with her mum and took junior with her!!!!!!
  14. What the flying f*&k does any of this have to do with bikes? Anyone?

Enough of the back-patting and warm fuzzies; there's a stack of serious wet weather riding to do.

As an aside, my OEM tyres really f*&king suck in the wet.

Diablos perhaps?
  15. Nothing , but the title would have revealed that to a bright person.
  16. You know, I'd be more than willing to smack IQ's with you midnight.

In the spirit of the thread; reinforcement of how far removed biatch-slapping each other is from the point of the board wasn't out of turn.

I am so Mr. Restraint right now.
  17. Good work smee. Let's roll up the virtual scoob and pass it around.
  18. fixed wrote

So i expect the some reply to the Bombings , the go-kart thread etc etc . Do they have anything to do with Motorbikes?I say good on them to put their differences aside and try to get on . Anytime you want an IQ battle , im all for it.
  19. Fixed I was going to suggest Bridgestones like I got, but then I read that you had an R6, you'll want something really sticky, n'est pas?

Probably been said before but back in the 70s we used to call original equipment tyres Japanese Rim Protectors

Smee, my apologies if I flamed ya, too, see you at the dinner in October, I'll be the one with the red face!