Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Let the sunshine in

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by scooter, Dec 2, 2005.

1. If your sick of hearing about IR reform, hangings and every other bit of depressing propaganda that seems to be pushed down your throat from every angle today feel comfortable to post here.

The completely silly and frivolous thread.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

(I hope Netrider doesn't have a sedition clause)

2. So, scooter, what's your opinion on Van being hanged? :)

3. i'm feeling very mellow today.

got the beats flowing

pondering what to do about my life.. hmm

has anyone spoken to not_sane recently?
  4. Exactly. It's Friday! I might be stuck here at work, but I only have to daydream about not being here for another coupla hours.. 8)
  5. I had baked beans for lunch and now my office stinks. luckily i work on my own. except when a customer came in before and i had to spray mr.sheen everywhere cause its all i had.
  6. he got new job... doesnt get online much. shoot him a PM or something :)
  7. No one wants stinky curtains!!! :D
  8. I haven't had fruit loops in ages.

I miss monaco bars, and why does no one else remember that McDonalds once sold pieces of chicken, not just nuggets about 20 years ago.
  9. Yeah. it was called southern fried chicken and it was in a brown box. I remember it tasted good. Try Cheerios cereal. taste like fruit loops but without the colour.
  10. monaco bars were good.
  11. i have :l

no replYAAaaaaaaaa

uh uh yeh uh yhec cant do it by myselffff cant do it by my say ee yay ee yay ee yea
  12. all Maccas is crap... after moving to a small town i can't get it... not that i used to eat it a lot....now i feel nauseous every time i smell the stuff

must be something "good" in it to do that to me
  13. get the man a sedative quick
  14. I like frightening small children, but inside I have a heart of gold.
  15. last time I saw him online was 15nov :LOL: maybe try email? whose_

I know he was going to schoolies too, cos his GF is the right age.

pretty much the rest of the conversation was about condoms
  16. I want a bike.
  17. I remember coco-pops being pretty good too, specially with cream and sugar. Sort of like a wet, squishy chocolate crackle.

Fruit loops were a staple too. I personally thought the colours were important - you could at least pretend and say this tastes like yellow/green/red!

And they say kids today have obesity problems - bah...back in my day.....
  18. About bloody time, you're the second person in 15 years I've come across who remembers :)

I think it's been about 5 years since I last had one. And that was when 7 - 11 had a special on 2 for $2. I grabbed 2, then another 2, then asked for a bag. I came home with about 30 of them.
  19. but you didn't have a playstation did ya?? now kids eat the same stuff or worse but sit on their ar$e all day rather than getting out and enjoying life
  20. i think i had one abour 18 years ago when i was in hospital... definately in hospital no where else has decor that nauseating :LOL: