Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

lessons not learnt: poor wheelie etiquette

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by russ, Feb 28, 2005.

1. so despite the previous thread of a similar topic, the discussion seems to have made little impact on my intelligence.

my flatmate was recently involved in a rather serious car accident (rolled her convertible 3 times) and walked away with a small scratch.
    she had never been riding so I offered to take her, figuring that the best thing after a violent car accident is a ride (OK i forgot about the accident when I offered) and she was happy to go.

I decided to take it easy given the circumstance and all, her nerves might be freyed. In that light I decided it would be a good time to practice monoing the bike since I hadn't managed it yet. And it was a very nice one thank you very much. :D

in my defence I hadn't actually intended to do it. Naturally my flatmate was super impressed with my riding prowess and proceeded to shower me with compliments. :LOL: :LOL:

Luckily she was fine with it

2. hahahaha i bow before your greatness :D