Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Less Than 28 Sleeps

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by 2wheelsagain, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Guess who put a deposit on a black 08 Bandit 1250s yesterday? :grin:
    Should be in my garage by the end of Oct. Shipment is on its way.

Thanks to Jeimbo and others for PM encouragement and thanks also to the Hornet camp. :wink:
    With the deal I got the Hornet was blown out of the park. :cool:

Cant wait.
  2. Congrats to you.. I know who will have 28 restless night.. :grin:
  3. Nice one. Must be something in the air with all these new bikes :) . 28 sleeps hehehehe. Are we there yet , are we there yet .....
    Congrats to you. If your like me you'll pat the 900 , give it a backward glance and an encouraging word as you enter the shop ... and never think about it again when you spy your bandit.... Then again I am cold to past rides ...
  4. The RF went down the driveway last night on the back of a ute. She will be rebuilt to original apparently. :)
    It was a strange feeling but I'm looking forward to the Bandit.
    Less than 27 sleeps now :LOL:
  5. I've had a few sleepless nights myself. Until today. I pick up my new XJR1300 this afternoon!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  6. Sweet, congrats! If I had an extra couple of K I'd be in line for one of those. :)
  7. Oooh... how exciting - congrats!

Less that 2 sleeps for me... :grin:
  8. Oooooooooooooooooooooh, I can't wait to come down and road test it with a view to my next bike.
    (never mind my Bandit only has 2000km on it)

Glad you're on your way. They will be a loooooong set of 28 days :LOL:
  9. I've had 25 sleeps and I'm no closer to finding out when my bike is arriving. I hope this is not an indication of Suzuki's ongoing service these days.
    I'm not blaming my dealer. He cant get a straight answer out of Suzuki Aust.

It's bl00dy frustrating.

Suzuki Australia, pull your fingers out. There are plenty of other bikes around I could buy. :evil: