Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Leo Vince LV One EVOII (Carbon Fiber) - Ninja 250R

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by Cam0, Jan 24, 2012.

1. So after going and spending a few day the family for the old mans birthday I logged on to track my long awaited exhaust, to find it was finally in Aus!!

And finally today after tackling this crazy weather and trying to avoid flood waters, I made it home to see my Leo Vince box waiting for me!

I decided I was going to give it a crack at putting it on myself and after waiting for my flat mate to get back and twenty minutes of fairly basic and really easy work my new exhaust was on!

I was really surprised at just how easy it was to fit. and I really love it! Both flat mates have had an Akra and Two Bros exhaust on their old ninjas and for me the Leo Vince is better (But I'll always say that because its mine!) closely in second is the Akra and third is the too loud Two Bros.

Attached Files:

2. Congratulations, suits the bike quite well. I reckon it would look even better if you painted the mid pipe with some high temp black paint. The color of the (I assume) stainless steel kind of clashes.
  3. how much did it set you back and do you get popping on down changes?