Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Leo Vice SBK Factory EVO II Ti Slip on with Carbon End Cap

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by vic, Jun 11, 2008.

1. #1 vic, Jun 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    3 weeks ago I bought the above can but seeing that I am addicted to working at the moment, it has sat in the box for ages. Well, Monday was a great day to fit said can ;)

Excuse the first clip. I connected the radio mic and narrated the entire fitting process but forgot to turn the bloody mic on. :mad: Therefore you get to listen to enigma's "Sadness"

Now I filmed a short clip of the thing. How bloody loud is it without the baffle in??

2. nice pipes them leo vince's.. :cool:
    your second clip says no longer available.. :?
  3. Does it have a removeable baffle?
  4. and+1 on the baffles being for pussies. :LOL:
  5. Its available. I edited the description so it may have been unavailable temporarily.
  6. The video shows me removing it ;)
  7. not any more.. :LOL:
  8. still says"we're sorry this video is no longer available"on the second one..
  9. Bizzare. I can def see it
  10. Me too :?

My 'puter was having similar dramas with youtube a week or so ago. I emptied my cache and then all was good.
  11. its only that clip thats doing it.i can see the first one though..
    p.s. check out the ducati 848 clip in related. \:D/
  12. second one plays alright here, right up to just before the sound of the neighbours belting on the garage door and demanding he turn it off :rofl: ....
  13. Lovely video.

Makes me lust a K1200R even more.

What sort of reaction do you get from other motorcyclists? What about the general public?
  14. I've got almost the same can.. minus the carbon fibre bling. Nice.

I thought mine was really loud when I first put it on (with baffle out), but now it sounds very quiet.. maybe I've just heard too many staintune firestorms..