Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Legal Near Miss

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' started by HeezaGeeza, Dec 7, 2012.

1. #1 HeezaGeeza, Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
    Not me directly, but traveling in the cage to the airport this morning along Iron Cove Bridge towards the CBD in Sydney and a cop car is waiting in the little lay by at the end of the bridge with a radar.

On the inside lane, a black sports bike (GSX or similar) guns it across 3 lanes weaving between cars - good riding BTW and great pipes - ending up just in front of the cop.

Cop moves to get into his car and the rider decides he's caught bang to rights and does the only viable option - he guns it again up Vic Road.

Should have seen the cops face. He couldn't get into the car fast enough but with all the traffic the bike was long gone by time he pulled out of his little hidey hole.

Most of the other drivers around me were laughing too. Made my day for sure.

BTW, 3 cop cars along Vic Rd and Anzac bridge at 5.30am today so looks like the Xmas build up is starting.

• Like Like x 1
  2. what the fcuk is a "legal near miss"??
  3. OK, close call with the cops then. Didn't know where else to stick this.
  4. Only a "near miss" if the cop didn't get a good look at their numberplate.