Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Leg Bag

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Takamii, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Seems like a good idea for touring

2. If only we could carry guns :(

EDIT: Take it from someone with experience, a stack with anything in your pocket causes massive, massive injury. A mobile phone left me with a hip out of balance, deep tissue damage and lost mobility.
  3. that's true Smokae, even body piercings have been know to cause a lot of extra damage.
    but yeah, you should'nt really have stuff like that strapped to you... it's likely to hang up on something, snag or get caught on something ... not so great in the unfortunate event if...
    a lot of blokes strictly refuse to wear back packs even, insist on any and all luggage is attached to the bike, nothing in pockets period... these are the same guys that wear full leathers and tend to commute at warp speeds though.
    each to their own, i still wear a back pack or a cammel back.
    if you want that extra carrying capacity on your legs, most cargo style pants, kevlar or arimid, have side pockets just as big and spacious anyway.
  4. I agree with smokae and monkeyman about riding, but they look AWESOME for hunting, hiking, fishing etc...
    When I got my first ever puncture the mechanic gave me the 3" screw that caused it - as I went to put it in my pocket he let rip with a "What the **** do you think you're doing??!!"