Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Leather repairs (SYDNEY)

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by Darwin, Dec 9, 2006.

1. Hi All
    Does anyone have any suggestions where I can get a zipper replaced in my leather jacket in Sydney? SE Sydney area if possible.
    thanks
    Darwin

2. venus leather repairs in the city.

they're located on bathurst street, with pitt street being the closest intersecting corner.

3. Georges shoe repairs, 52 north parade Campsie. ph. 97185525
    He replaced the origanal zipper in my 35 year old Stag leather jacket about six months ago. cost about $50.00. Did good job, just make sure of the size you want as in 'heavy duty'.

Chris.

4. Venus is quality - she did a ridiculously good job on my Dainese jacket.
    Most places didn't want to touch it because to replace the zipper in the sleeve, you need to remove the lining.

But she did it no worries. Also cleaned and treated the abrased sections, restitched a few of the letters on. AND the new zipper matched the original Dainese one - spot on.

New zipper, tears sewn up, letters restitched, abrasions painted/polished and treated, whole jacket cleaned, all for $100.

She's located above the Flight Centre on Pitt St.
    Ph: 9267 0706