Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Leather Pants ..

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by Pandar, Apr 30, 2009.

1. I'm looking around for some leather pants (in Sydney) and was hoping for a bit of feed back.

Firstly, might seem a silly question, but do people wear the pants on the inside or outside of their boots ? I tried a pair on with my boots and couldn't zip them over my boots and couldn't zip my boots up with them inside. From memory, the pants were RJays

Secondly, Has anyone got Walden Miller Tour Pants and can offer an opinion ? I can't find them in Sydney to try them on and although the company may well accept returns / exchanges, I don't really want to cop the postage for leathers.

Cheers

2. depends on riding position. cruiser guys like to wear them inside because water wont run up your leg, sports outside, so when water runs down it doesnt run into the boot.

3. zip up leather ones inside boots. jean style cruiser ones outside. depends on the boots whether there is enough room inside. good track boots have some adjustment

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. You say you're in Sydney. Try Oxford Street. Plenty of leather pants there, actually most have the buttcheeks cut out but should be good for the summer.

5. I put mine over my boots because they don't fit inside.

Rossi wears his leather pants on the outside.

6. When you have a problem just ask your self
    What would rossi do?