Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Leather Jacket Repairs in Sydney

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by clyde, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Can anyone help me please. I have a Brando style leather jacket and the main zipper needs to be replaced. Does anyone know somewhere in Sydney that can do this type of job. :?:

2. Surely someone has had this problem in Sydney. I have searched these forums and found plenty of advice for Melb but nothing in Sydney.
  3. i've got a number that was recommended to me for a girl called "Venus" on bathurst st... but i left the card at work :(

will post it up tomorrow
  4. ok mate, her name's "Venus", and is on Bathurst St in the city. Ph 9267 0706, comes highly recommended though i've never used her (yet)
  5. She's repaired my Dainese jacket before. She matched the new sleeve zipper exactly to the old one. Even restitched some of the letters on the back because they'd been pulled up slightly.

The work was fantastic - I highly recommend her.
  6. how much does she charge mate? I've got a hole in my Shift jacket through the first layer of leather, wondering if its worth fixing or not...