Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Leather jacket and AGV helmet

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Zerby, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Hi all, new rider here looking for an opinion on 2 items I like;

M2R Legend leather jacket - now I know M2R make cheap helmets, but can anyone comment on their jackets? I like the look of this

It seems good on paper ie CE armour, real leather, double/triple stitching etc but can anyone comment on the quality from experience? Or recommend a similar jacket ~$300?

Also, I'm looking at an AGV K4 helmet. Nice fit, good quality, not too expensive...anyone had experience with one?

2. I got a AGV K4 helmet, bought it about 2 weeks ago, it started off being uncomfortable but it eventually moulded to my face shape and now I can ride around without any discomfort, it is pretty light also. Bought mine for $400 and I'd say it's worth it.
  3. Nce jacket. Looks like it would be bloody hot though, no venting. Didn't see where you live but if your in Sunny QLD I'd recomend a perforated jacket and just layer up for winter :)
  4. I'm pretty much set on the K4, can get one for $350-$400 depending on graphics so cheers for the feedback.

Yep, sunny QLD. That's what I'm a bit worried about but since we're coming out of summer and I won't be riding too much during the day (commuting in morning and arv) I'm hoping to get by with it until I can't do without something cooler.
  5. i bought this type of jacket in $ 170...........