Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Leather gear for sale. Jacket and Pants cheap!

Discussion in 'Archived' started by ZX9rB3, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi All,

I have leathers for sale, size XXL (VICTORIA but id post anywhere if interested)

They are Black Rose leathers made in Melbourne and are of an excellent quality. I have not used them very often, specially the pants they are still like new. The jacket is in excellent condition but the strap at the waist has broken and been misplaced.

I dont want much for them, I paid around $700 for them and will take $200 for both. The pants and jacket zip together to make like a one piece suit.

PM if interested. I will post photos soon, in the mean time you can search on ebay for 2 seperate adds titled leather motorcycle jacket and leather motorcycle pants.

2. Can you post the link or PM it? I can't see it on ebay (can't find it)
  3. just a heads up mate

Posts that promote your bike on another classifieds website will be deleted. We do not allow promotional posts for your other auctions/listings.

4. As it read "your bike" I thought it would be ok. Its only to give a netrider the opportunity to get a hold of a cheap set of leathers. Thanks mate, I appreciate the heads up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.