Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Learning on a Honda cbr500ra is FUN haha

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Benzcameron, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Been a learner for a few years started with a hyosung gt250r but was abit to cocky. For my own safety so to the advice of my grandpa to slow down I brought my latest lady and she makes me Love that freedom!!

2. It must be nice to have the security knowing the thing's going to start when you hit the go button
  3. G'day and welcome, BenzcameronBenzcameron. The CBR500RA is a very nice bike and of course with Honda's reliability makes it a winner.
  4. Welcome, Where about are you based?
  5. Welcome to NR
  6. I hope so because I just bought a brand new red one ;-)
  7. I live Ipswich and bought a new Red 2015 Honda CBR500RA with 30km on the clock The shop owner test rode it only , Delivered it from Harvey Bay to Brisbane with 12 months Reg for $7,500 cash ,,I thought it pretty damned cheap , it now has 72km , lots of fun to be had ;-)
  8. Mambott do you happen to live on Francis St? My mum lives up that way and whenever I go to see her I see a red CBR500 parked out the front.