Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

learners test!!!!

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by adnan12, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Just wondering how many and what sort of questions you have to answer in the learner permit test? (I have my car leaners, so I don't need to do the other questions)

Also are these the exercise they ask you to pass your learners:

2. forgot to mention, i'm in victoria
  3. The Vic theory test has 32 questions. You are allowed to have up to 6 incorrect answers. The questions relate to information in the "victorian rider handbook" which you can download from http://www.ridetek.com.au/vicroads.htm The "test yourself questions" are not like the questions in the test, so I would recommend reading teh handbook cover to cover. The theory test is the part that most people have trouble with in getting their learners, and that is mainly due to either not reading the book, or by guessing a few "test yourself" questions. It is motorcycle related questions.

Hope the info helps.
  4. I did my L's test a couple of months back. 32 multiple choice questions from memory. Read the handbook a couple of times (available online form vicroad website) and you'll be fine. It's not a hard test, just make sure you understand the points they are trying to get across in the book.
  5. Ditto, i read the book twice but they taught you basically everything on the day anyway and they give you hints on what the questions and the anwsers will be.

Just pay attention to everything they say and you'll pass