Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Learner Riders Research Participants(PAID): Monash Uni

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by koma, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Just thought id give everyone the heads up that Monash Uni is currently doing some research regarding a CD-Rom based rider training program, which i thought is a great idea as any training is better than no training.

I picked up a flyer that had been posted at MTA and thought i'd pass on the info to everyone on here.

- Are you male* and aged between 18 and 59?
    - Have you obtained your motorcycle learners permit in the last 6 months?
    - Would you like to be among the first to check out a new CD-Rom based training program for new riders?
    - If YES, you need to be available during March - April for 2 days; one for 5-6 hours, and the other for ~2 hours.
    - You will receive a free meal at each session and be paid a total of $110.

For more information contact Christine at the Monash University Accident Research Centre on 9905 4367.
    Also let her know that your a netrider.

Generally they are interested in getting pairs of riders together to have them assess the training program, so if theres you and a mate out there who have a free day and a bit and want to help out & earn some dosh (towards the P's test perhaps?) then give Christine a call.

*I meant to enquire about the why only males thing, but forgot... so if your female and feel like calling up to ask why, id be very interested.