Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Learner Rider From Newcastle

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Brendan H, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Hi all my names Brendan i am 26 i'm from Newcastle NSW ive had my licence for 3 months now soon to be p's this is the second time ive had my l's lol first time let it expire stupid me but yeh i own a 2010 hyosung GT650R im always looking for people to ride with gets boring when mates dont wanna ride and i have to ride alone lol well hope to meet new people on here c yas soon

2. Welcome to NR(y)
  3. Welcome Brendan, there are a few other members here from Newcastle. I am sure you will catch up with some.
  4. Thanks for the replies
  5. I'm from Newcastle. PM me if your keen for a cruise some time. Pretty much in the same situation as you are.
  6. Do you like Pina Coladas ?
  7. Welcome, I enjoy riding alone, it's one of the rare moments I get some me time.
  8. We all ride alone.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. ^ deep

The past few weeks I've been riding on my own. How long have you had your CB400?
  10. Keep riding alone,you cant even read let alone ride with anyone.
  11. Don't think beginners should ride with other people?

Not sure what I've missed.
  12. Ride alone-you wont regret it.
  13. if you were asking me, I've had it for about 10 months I guess
  14. He doesn't

15. Hahaha.
    I'm guessing riding with others could be a bit unsafe. One rider trying to keep up with the other if skill levels vary.
  16. Yeh,nah.
    Its just nerdrider you need to avoid.
  17. Looks like it.
  18. youre a fast learner
  19. lol riding alone is good upto a point , its good to ride with other people tho and its not a danger riding with other people unless there acting like idiots and also i ride with 2 other learners when i can and as a rule we let the less experience rider lead and give him room to be sure we are all safe and ill def pm you for a ride thanks for the replys
  20. I would like to go ride with you but I rarely get the time. Short runs are all I can fit in. Too many domestic duties. There used to be a group that met at M'cdonalds Hexam but haven't heard much from them this year. Hang in there and I'm sure some one will respond.