Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Learner from SE Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by coco, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Hey guys and gals, I've been trolling these forums for a couple of weeks now and decided it was time to introduce myself. I'm a learner and I've only been riding for a couple of weeks and loving every minute of it.

I live in Rowville and it would be awesome to find riding buddies. I haven't attended a group ride but if there is a learner friendly one I'm up for it.

2. Welcome to the boards, i am in rowville too as well as quite a few others......if you need any help just ask.

cheers stewy :)
  3. welcome
    there are a few rides done around rowville. happy to have you along
    coffee at marks is a good place to start to put faces to names.
  4. Welcome :)

Yes, goto coffee's and there are plenty of learners putting around... And Tuesday night is close too ;)
  5. Welcome to NR.. :grin:
  6. thanks for the welcome!

ill check into these coffee nights.
  7. Welcome, Coco :)
    Definitely check out the coffee nights - you'll meet great people.
  8. Especially at the Tues night coffee nights. :LOL: :LOL:
  9. Nice to meet you - your just a bit further east from me, so happy to meet up for a ride (happy to ride learner safe for you too)
  10. Hello just came across your post. I am in Belgrave and work most weekends. I have the ocassional Sunday off. So PM me and let me know if you want to go for a spin.
  11. hi and welcome.. i live in mulgrave, not too far from rowville :p
  12. F*ck the coffee nights. Summer is here.

Better to be riding than sitting around having a hot coco drink.

1000 Welcome's to you Coco [​IMG]

13. fcuk MG. he's just jealous he hasnt been to a coffee night in aaages :p

not to repeat the others, but come along to tues night coffee :LOL:

me and znark900 went for a nice cruise afterwards, and i have tuesdays off so im riding all day beforehand too :)

theres actually a fair few riders around Rowville and the dandenongs, someone posted upa thread in general discussion bout SE riders i think.

glad ur enjoying it! :grin:
  14. A ride with someone sounds great!
    If anyone wants to go for a ride I'm up for it.

Unfortunately i cant make the tuesday coffee nights as im working.
    Seems like theres a fair few riders around rowville so if anyone wants some company out riding just give me a message.
  15. +1 to that mate.....i didn't buy a bike to sit there and look at it :wink:
  16. I usually go for a ride during the day on Fridays, I don't work during the days except on Wednesdays, so if you want to join me just pm me too.
  17. iaggree with ya there bud, better to be sittiing outside drinking the frothy stuff i think :beer:
  18. hiya and welcome
    im kinda in dandy area so im not to far from you either.
  19. Hey i'm in Clayton, so i'm just up the road too. Don't have a bike just yet tho :cry: