Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Learner Friendly ride

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Flipper, Jan 20, 2005.

1. Date - Wednesday 26th January (Australia Day)
    Time - 10am @ the servo cnr Dandenong - Frankston rd and Greens rd Dandenong sth.

The plan is to head down Dande-frankston rd, right at Mornington-Tyabb rd, thru mornington and then left along the esplanade and into Dromana for lunch. We can discuss which way to come back, depending on everyones confidence or we can always split into 2 groups to accomodate everyone.

Anyone willing to give a hand on the day is more than welcome and if anyone has any pointers on this particular route (remebering it is to be Learner friendly), please feel free to comment.

Attending
    Flipper
    sbk_750
    Lids
    Knightrider
    FalomVtr
    takagawa
    roughcactus
    Cowboy1600 x 2
    iwantabiggerbike
    Jafu
    Realm
    Mizz ZZR x 2
    crumpetman
    scootergal76
    Scumbag and Elle
    Ferris and Mrs Ferris
    roundabout56
    Sir Skuffy
    voyager
    WingNutt
    raffiki
    MrOkimura
    titania
    Slic1
    pat65

LOTS OF MAYBES :D

PS: I'm going on this ride to Dromana and anyone is welcome to join me :D

2. i might be more interested in this one deb. i gotta be home early enough to prep the bike for rideday on thursday, so if you need a hand or whatever let me know. ;)

3. Count me in Deb.

Bugger, this wrecks my plans to have way too many drinks on Tuesday night!! lol!!

Cheers
    Lids
    :D :D

4. told ya, your rides are a danger!

5. Put me down as a maybe will have to discuss it with the better half tonight.

6. ditto

7. That's my better half, not yours Scumbag :wink:

8. Count me in Deb. Happy to come along for a cruise. :D Very happy to help out with the learners in any way I can....

Stew

9. Oh and by the way, I can get smashed on tuesday night and still go riding wednesday... :LOL: :shock: :? :oops:

Stew

10. Not fair, not fair, not fair!! ](*,)

11. Hhmm, come to think of it, if it's a nice day I may bring some travellers too!!!! :p

Stew

12. WEATHER AUSTRALIA DAY

37 Degrees at the moment
    :shock: :shock: :shock:

13. Shit, better take a slab then :?

Stew

14. I'll fill the boot with safeway bag/ice and 24 beers ;)

15. ACE!!! So thats you and me set then hey Deb :wink:

Stew

16. Ah.. why not, I'll be there :)

17. Yeah, I bet! ANY way you can.... :p

Is there anything you can't do?

18. Arrrgggghhhh!!! Two rides on Aussie Day. Which one to do?? I'll have to see how the gimp is doing, but will try for this one. Not in the mood for a hoon at the moment... feeling a bit mortal! :shock: :)