Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Laverda Jota

Average User Rating:
5/5,
  1.  Top
  2. Seriously - only one photo? We need more, more , MORE....

Did you restore it?

3. Just added another photo. No, I didn't restore it. I bought it brand new.

4. I have a question about the pic on the Opera House steps, was that take on a ride with the NSW Laverda Club. I went to that event, there was a few pics of the 15 or so bikes there that day sometime in the lateish 80s. I would love a copy of that. Are you still in Sydney and have the triple?

5. Ye Gods, you bought this new??????

6. Quite a few did, not me. I was RD 250 mounted then. They were mostly working on Oil rigs etc on big money. And a lot still own them.

8. Is there a reply I am missing here?

9. I think so. :hilarious:

10. Sorry, having trouble figuring out this forum using an android tablet. I was trying to quote the question about how I came to be at the Opera House. I bought the Jota new from Peter Stevens Melb CBD and rode it to Sydney with my cousin George who was on his kwacka and wanted to trade it in on a CBF900 in Sydney.

11. scan0006_zpstreco9kh.

The trip back to Melbourne from Sydney. Somewhere near Bega. The Jota vs the CBF900. No contest really.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Its a small Laverda world, I know a fair few of the Victorian Laverda Club blokes.Last encounter was this.