Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

laverda concourse 2011

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by XLAR8, Oct 9, 2011.

1. ok so i ment to post this a week ago with poster included.... but what can ya do

either way its on today from 8am in its new location at Cleveland Showgrounds.

the weather looks to be great today (well iam looking at my windows and i see a blue sky so iam going with it lol) so iam ganna ride down to Cleveland at about 8am.

2. Hmmm. Who chose the date? It's not like it clashes with any sporting event that might appeal to rev heads?

3. Lol. Tought day, but I will be there. Got LAverda Concourse, Bathurst and Walabies V Boks at 3pm right at the sweet spot for bathurst. On top of that, I have to find time to drop the mast on my yacht to do some repairs for the race next weekend after I sober up from last nights session at the pub... Anyway, I am going to head there about lunch time, will be on the trumpy proudly wearing my wallabies jersey!

4. Good on Cosi and the blokes from The Queensland Laverda Club for persevering after the dramas with Brisbane Council at the old site,its for a great cause and a fantastic fun day for all.Hope some pics result

5. Anyone get pics from the Laverda Concourse for us to perve at?

6. Ken oath. I rode with the laverda losers a couple of weekends ago. The guys are friggin nuts, can ride well, and are good value to drink with too. Well done to the lot of them, small club, big event. Glasses up to the lad who crashed before maidenwell and was there today collecting money arm in sling and all! The big winner from the weekend will be the make a wish foundation.

I got a few pics of an old douglass flat tank that was for sale and I was keen on, but thats about it. There must have been a good 500 odd bikes in the parking lot, but not many in the comp. Shame, but I reckon that this is about to become the number 1 concours in QLD. Hopefully my old BSA will be ready for next year.

7. That bike probably a bit big for him,really ducking for cover now.

8.  Top
    • Like Like x 1