Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Latte, Krash, Krutch, Munkey - Bang - Uncle Brens 2006

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Bangr, Dec 31, 2006.

1. Howdy all :cool:

I had This huge Post about track days, Comm games, New friends, Lost bike, crashes and all the stuff for me over 2006, for those who would like to read it, it still it is being published in paper back next year (the 2 people who have no life and would read it would off thought what a tool). :rofl:

Instead this is what I have to say, the year of 2006 is a year I can honestly say I will remember (well, best my memory will let me - will not remember most of your names 1/2 way into 2007) . :-k

This year I have honestly met some very unique people :bannanabutt: that will be in my life a very long time, I have had some up's and down's for the year, like us all but not as high, (Dale -for wininng custody of his son) or Low (Lenna-Tazman) as others so in reflection my year has been a good one.

To all those involved in my Life through this family of Netrider, I thank you all for making my year what it was and look foward to many more years of having you all around. To the special few who have helped change and shape my life to what I am now, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, the People I have ridden with, the people I have laughed with and the people I have lent on. Thank you again. :roses:

I have attached a link to a slide show, for some of you it will be enjoyable (but to long) and for others you will again think I am a tool (most likely correct). :cool:

For the one or two people who will ever pick on the wording of something I have said or the pictures I have put up - (get a life and yes I am a Tool... Bite me) :butt:

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d179/b_bangr/Uncle Brens Year of 06/?action=view&slideshow=true

Thanks for a great year all.
    See you all next year.

Uncle Bren

2. great review & action shots Bangr/Stack Munkey/Krutch Munkey/Latte' Munkey/Uncle Bren :LOL: party hard and bring in 2007 like us... lots of :beer: :blah: :beer: :dance: :blackeye: :cheeky:

see you soon in the new year :biker:

3. yes it was a wonderful year where i got to meet heaps of great people and do alot of things that i thought i never of would ( track day, Thanks bren) all the best for this year. see ya

4. Well what a year you had. Although i have only got to know you over the past few months, i am looking forward to sharing some of your adventures in 07. Oh and maybe ill take the speeding fine next time hey.. :LOL:

5. Some great pics in there Bren...

And this one's the winner!

thesupergranny3-1.

WOOHOO! Hahahaha!

6. Uncle Bren,

Thanks for sharing the gift. It's been a pleasure sharing the road and track with you. Sometimes, I forget just how much ground has been covered in 2006.

Yours truly,

The Gelati Pimp. :cool:

7. Bangr, always a pleasure, we must ride more often together. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Just dont fall over in the mulch pile again.

Good to see the year in review.
    Vtwin forever.

:grin: :grin: :grin:

8. Bren,

You have some top pix in that collection mate. Quite a flare with the lens man!

When I think about NR, you're one of the peeps that comes to mind. I think you epitomise the NR and biking philosophy to a tee. Your popularity attests to that!

Mate, I hope to ride with ya in 2007, on the road or track.

I also want to thank you for capturing one of my personal highlight bike moments, i.e. pillioning supagran.

Thanks Bren.

Happy new year to ya!

9. Thanks all , we will have to get a ride going soon with some of the old school (and the new) , a good country run one day soon. Rob , big track time coming up in march - 4 days straight the weekend after the super bikes. You interested ?

10. them theres some darn good pics! :grin:

12. From one tool to another, great post mate. See you at coffee :grin:

13. Errr yes!

We'll see.

We'll see :-k

About to decide what to do with current bike situation...

14. Track it Rob !!!!!

ya know ya wanna :twisted:

15. Thanks monkey man!! That was awesome, dang 2006 did see you getting a lot of action, now if I could have just half of your energy Bren!! :LOL: :LOL: :cool:

That 07 ride sounds cool "When"? huh huh "When"? :grin:

Will we be seeing you this Sat night? :cool:

PS
    Love the motomojo pics!! :LOL: :wink:

16. great pickie show bren. thx for being part of our year too and always having a smile on your face and a story to tell :wink: big hugs and here's to more laughs in 2007 xx