Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

latest in leather fasion

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by russ, Jul 31, 2008.

1. The suit looks okay if it wasnt pink and hello kitty. That bloke is gay for modelling it, sorry.
  2. Dear God - yes! I actually love them. Not necessarily for myself per se, but would love to see a guy out there in them. He's either completely camp or else ironically sooo secure in his masculinity that he'd be ALL male and draw chicks like a magnet! Great conversation piece if nothing else.
    Perhaps Miss Kitty should be Rossi's next sponsor?
  3. Good lord. :LOL:

I wonder if it comes with matching pink stick-on helmet ears.
  4. Complete the set
    Or better yet

Edit: Sad part is unlike the leathers I don't think any of the pics above are photshopped :shock:
  5. Don't forget the cage for when you can't ride:

With a matching exhaust mod:

Oh and how about some new tyres?

6. :smileysex:
    The perfect model for the job!!!!!!

:p :p :p :p
  7. :? What tha? Did that have any refference to Hello Kitty? :shock:

I didn't notice a photoshop till I looked at the knee areas./.. its not shaded enough to look real... :)
  8. Slight tinge of purple on the black area above the knees also gives away the fact someone's been playing with the colour balance (and obviously missed masking out that bit).

It's not a bad effort though.
  9. Actually I quite like those leathers. I'd wear them :) Also the exhaust tip is awesome.

I want a lolcatz version as well!