Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Lateral Thinking!!

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Trisha14, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Not really a joke - but thought it would be interesting.

Hope this hasn't been posted before.... I did have a search but couldn't find any of these type of puzzles.

So here goes....

A man went to a party and drank some of the punch. He then left early. Everyone else at the party who drank the punch subsequently died of poisoning. Why did the man not die?

Whats the answer??

2. Because the bomb didn't go off until after he left?

3. he was the one that put the poison in the punch, after he had a drink :?

4. He left before the punch was poisoned.

5. cos he's the one that spiked it?
    cos the punch had a chemical in it that when mixed with midnight kebabs, it creates a poison?
    cos the kebabs that they served up later were poisoned?
    cos god just decided to smite the evil late partygoers?

6. I must have missed the punch line........

7. Because I poured the poison in after I drank from it and before I left early :twisted:

8. okay, i'm starting a tally, you get one smack in the nose for every pun you make from now till the first time you come down here :wink: :LOL:

9. HEY PETE, any closer to having wheels, my man?????

10. This is another one of those "spot the psycho" tests isn't it.

11. ok, coco, I'll be coming down for the Netrider dinner and you can o-pun my account with this one :LOL: :LOL:

12. they had to refill the punch cos he drank it all and had to go home because he was about to burst.. and the cricket was on.

13. come on boys you haven't quite got it yet!!!

:D :D :D :D

14. The ice cubes which contained the poison melted after the man had his cupful.

Or the man is a mass-murderer and spiked the punch himself. Either is just as plausable.

15. Ah yippee the first one is correct!!!

16. - they later served the cake at the party, and that was poisoned?

- everyone else drunk too much punch, and got alcohol poisoning.

- everyone else stayed at the party for 6 months, after which time the punch spoiled and poisoned everyone.

- the punch was made out of chocolate, and everyone else was a dog. Chocolate isn't good for dogs.

17. A man walks into a bar and asks the barman for a glass of water. The barman pulls out a gun and points it at the man. The man says 'Thank you' and walks out.

Explain this.

18. He pissed his pants? :LOL:

19. The man had the hiccups

20. what the fark else do you say to a bloke pointing a gun at you? :LOL:

apologize, thank him, piss your pants and beg for mercy.... theres a whole bunch of options :D