Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Late starter :)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by pat1967, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Hey guys and girls, finally took the plunge in my early 40's to get my L's and myself a bike. I ended up getting a 2006 cagiva mito in nice condition, one previous owner. I wanted something with the classic sports bike look, without feeling too intimidated.

Have only been ventured as far as the neighbour hood, but learning heaps and trawling through the noob threads, which are excellent. looking forward over the next few weeks to get out a bit further as I get more comfortable with the bike.

Anyway, just thought i'd say hi, and look forward to catching up on some group rides in the next few months.

2. Welcome in Pat, never to late to start mate, if you ever need some help to prepare yourself for the P test, u can join us out at Homebush for learner sessions on Saturdays :)
    (in NSW thread)
  3. Hi Pat - welcome, enjoy! :)
  4. Hiya Pat

Another old newbie! Welcome to the club!
  5. Thanks for the welcome. The learner sessions sound great, and something I definately would like to get out to.
  6. Welcome to Netrider. Never too late to start on two wheels!
  7. Thanks for the encouragement hornet.
  8. As they've said, never too late to start.
    Late 40ies start for me...
  9. Welcome, even if you are a bit tardy.