Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Late notice, Sunday Feb 10th, ride to Broadford races.

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Caz V1, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Ok, for those that are heading to the races at Broadford, or anyone that wants to join us on the ride up....about 5 so far.

meet at Macca's Mill Park,
    cnr Plenty Rd and University Dve (melway map10, C,1)
    9am for a 9.30 departure.
    For those coming from the Ring Rd, take the Plenty Rd turn of, head north for a couple of K's and the Maccas is on the right.
    Proposed route, up through South Morang Gorge and onto Hurstbrigde/Kinglake rd, through Kinglake National Park, across to Kinglake West, up to Flowerdale, Strathcreek and onto Broadford.

There is a Shell servo next to the Maccas so you can fill up there if you haven't already done so.

2. The Girlie has decided to ride herself, but since she'll be riding my dirtbike, she wants to go straight there without the Kinglake loop. Otherwise we would have joined you two up on the red rocket.

We'll see you all there instead.
  3. Caz, you guys still goin if Cejays out of race now? if so I will meet you at servo

4. Since we are not joining you on the ride... look out for two very tall people wandering around with white helmets!

Wish we were going that way but the TTR really is not that fun on the highway and it adds another 30-40km. I'm certainly not going to discourage Shay from riding though :p .
  5. Cazv1 and alli, I have added some tix to your envelope for churro etc. See yez there.
  6. Yayyyy, Kate's coming too :grin:

See you all at the Maccas in Mill Park.
  7. sweeeet c u there!