Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Late notice ride to Walhalla - 20th Dec

Discussion in 'VIC' started by HardwareBob, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Would have posted this earlier, but wasn't sure if this was going to happen until today, as I needed to things checked out on the bike. All good to go now though!

Level 3 to 4 ride.

About 460km with some quite technical roads (Flux routes!).

Start point: Mobil Service station corner of Stud Rd and Wellington Rd

End point: Berwick

Leaving at 8.30am as it will be a long day.
  2. Psst... That servo is now a 7-11... ;)
  3. Thanks Danny, yes, I forget that the Mobil's have been taken over!

Awesome ride, just shy of 500km and the dodgy weather had cleared by around 10am and turned out quite nice.

Saw one turtle/tortise roadkill, much to my disliking, those guys are OK, I'd much rather see rabbit or fox roadkill!

Found some new routes as well, one from speaking to a local and the other by accident!
  4. Sounds like you had fun. Did you take any pics? :)
  5. No, damn it, would have liked to around Walhalla, but didn't bring a camera and needed to preserve my phone bat.

Yes, had lots of fun, but forgot to mention about all the damn roadworks out today! Good to see they are fixing the roads, but just about every shire was doing things along my routes! I suppose that's what I get going mid week.

One of these days I get around to posting a ride a bit earlier and eventually someone might turn up! :-s