Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[LATE NOTICE]-Deus Mechanica, mid morning coffee + ride. SUN

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Mickyb V9, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Tomorrow . . Sunday 24/6/07
    Location - www.deus.com.au

Some of us missed out on the sun today to go for a ride so we are making it up tomorrow.

Also to check out Dues Mechanica.

Ride afterwards.

. . . sorry for the late notice, its was a last minute plan !
  2. ooohh goodie i went to the fiddler today!! got work at 4pm tomorrow but i might just come
  3. ill be there as i have nothing esle to do
  4. Might be there ,I should start the bike first to see if it still starts :LOL: .
  5. OK Mb see you there.
  6. Okay, i've never been to Deus, it will be my first time also.
    So I can't comment on their latte ! . . . .

Coffee on me if you ride an Italian bike ! LOL

Brett . . . they have a sale at the moment ! Chrome bling time ? hahahaha
    nah, I don't think its a cruiser cafe !
    I think Marlon will be more at home there with his "Kayne West Touch the Sky" inspired SR ! :LOL:
  7. Deus is pretty crap IMHO
  8. we'll find out tomorrow !
    just another one of those things to do, some of us keep talking about it but have never actually been there.
  9. Bloody rain again , don't want to get my bling dirty :LOL:

Im a`maybe , :wink:
  10. I think I will come along on my trail bike for the same reasons as Sleddog :LOL: :LOL:

11. cant make it now, have things to do here at home now , grrrrrrrr
  12. I received a text from Micky calling this off due to rain.
  13. Lucky I turned back then, got 2mins down the M4 and got rained on

NOPE going home.

See you when its sunny

14. We never missed you rain...well maybe 3 weeks ago but you can leave again rain go further WEST please!
  15. Just thought I would post a ride report from this morning :LOL: :LOL:

Got to Deus at 10.10am and wandered amongst the overpriced and fashion savvy items for sale that was COMPLETELY lost on this down to earth lad :LOL: :LOL:

I wasn't that impressed with the place, but I can see how popular it is with the cappacino society as ther were hardly any bike riders in there except for a crew of 4 guys from "sydney university motorcycle club" procrastinating over the slightest descision as they held their meeting (complete with chairman, secretary and seconders) I wonder what they needed for a quorum????

Highlight of the Deus was as I was sipping on my cappacino, I could not take my eyes of a lovely lass sitting away from me displaying the top half of her G string above her jeans!!!!!!!Awesome :LOL: :LOL:

At 10.50am I decided Micky had already lost me (and the ride hadn't even started :LOL: ) and I packed up and left for home.

Pretty good ride with light traffic and the roads drying out.
    Went through Roseville Bridge and Forestway and onto Mona Vale Road heading north. Still no traffic.

Turned off left at Terry Hills and did a lonsome McCarrs Creek Road run that was heaps of fun.

Went through my beloved Bilgola Bends with no one around and onto Palmy to look at the surf.

Then back to my Avalon home via Whale Beach twisties.

I had a great time both setting the pace and also acting as TEC and I looked after the whole group without losing anyone or having any drops or slides and we all had smiles on my face. :LOL:

Thanks must go to the organising committe for arranging this ride and I am looking forward to the next one (but not if the sun comes out :LOL: :LOL: )

Nah I am just taking the p1ss and I know sh1t happens.............cya next time.

Jeff (papillion) Kahler
  16. hahaha i end up riding old road at about 12ish , the raod was mostly dry and i had a blast , and the was sun up that way
  17. On a Sunday...N.I.C.E \:D/