Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Late notice _Great Ocean Road ride Sat. 16th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Roarin, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Okay then fellow riders & riderettes. Seeing as tomorrow seems to be the pick of the weekend, I'm off down the GOR, or around the general vicinity thereof, for a bit of a rip through the twisties on the mighty KTM motard. Haven't taken it down that way yet, apart from a couple of wild rides back from Lorne on knobby tyres, so should be fun. Straight line speeds won't be huge due to the KTM having the aerodynamic efficiency of a 6X4 sheet of plywood but thats not really the point of this ride :wink: :wink:
    I will be leaving the Geelong bound Westgate bridge servo at 9:30 am so post up if you are coming along -otherwise don't sook if I decide to leave 1/2 an hour either side of that time if no one else actually posts up that they're coming. See youu's al there. Maybe.

2. Love to mate but no can do. Have a ball, give those nice loops 5k from Lorne a nice powerslide for me.
  3. Righty oh then, no one has posted up so I won't be stopping in at the Westgate freeway servo. Cheers
  4. OOOOOOOOh crap just found this
  5. Meeeeeee tooooooo , ah well next time.
  6. Hehehehe -missed out bad suckers. The weather was fine & sunny down there, the roads were clean & dry & best of all -hardly a car on the road :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    Had an absolute ball hiding off the side of the road waiting for some litre bikes to go by & then rounding them up, putting some distance on them & then hiding & doing it all over again :LOL: :LOL:
  7. Yeah but you do that to us all every ride anyways,Andy :LOL: so situation normal.I reckon if you rode a postie you would still clean half of us up :moped: