Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Late model Triumph Street Triple R

Discussion in 'Wanted' at netrider.net.au started by IdunBrokditAgin, Mar 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm looking to part exchange a Kawasaki Ninja 1000 for a late model Triumph Street Triple R (2013 onwards)

I currently have a black 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 with 8,900 kms on it.
    Fitted mods are a scottoiler and black urban brawler exhausts.
    It has Bridegstone S20s fitted which are about a year old with around 1.5k on them. Went with the higher sidewall (than OEM tyres) to improve the front feel.

Original exhausts are available which have slight scratches form a slow speed slide.
    Bike has scratches on alternator cover and very small scratches on left fairing from same slide.
    Other than that the bike is in excellent condition.

Have been offered 7.5k trade in from a dealer.
    Would be looking at a part exchange, to private seller, of around $8k towards late model street triple R, with me paying the difference.

So if you have a Street Triple R and are interested in moving to a thou then send me a PM.

Reason for my switching back to a lower cc bike is that I generally only commute now so a smaller bike makes sense for me.
    I won't talk up the bike as the Kawasaki Ninja 1000 is as good as the reviews say. Just look online for yourself.

Pics of the bike available on request.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.