Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Late Introduction...Sorry!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Le Squid, Dec 20, 2010.

1. I joined NR and VFR Discussion at the same time and only realised today that I missed the most important post here...my bad.

Hello NR, I recently bought a new VFR800 after being off the road for about 10 years. During that time I have been riding dirt bikes (Enduro) and after smashing off my heel last year in a freak accident (pic attchd) I decide it was time to slow it up in the scrub a bit and get back on the road and enjoy some casual riding. My last Road bike was A Duc 750SS and regret ever selling it.

I mostly ride 2up with my partner (she rides dirt aswell) around the Sunshine Coast Hinterland. Netrider has been a great resource of information for me and it's appreciated, I will do an advanced training course next year.

Sorry for the late intro

The VFR

My Gasser

The Drama

2. Welcome in Le Squid - 'better late than never', as the saying goes.
    Nice bike too (y)
  3. trying to up the post count, huh? :LOL:
  4. Nope...and your an honohary cane toad now so your input is void :p

5. sweet -- Whitie -- has a white one ( er duh I hear all the people say to me - thats why he is called Whitie ) :)

PS hello and welcome
  6. hahaha love you :D

as you're also one, then you're void... void of ... something ;)
  7. Very nice viffer mate heard they are a great bike...and that is one gnarly wound!!!
  8. Welcome to the forum ;)
  9. A proper welcome mate.

Great wheels!