Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Late hello

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by firstBike, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Hi All,

Ive been guilty of placing a post in the New Riders section before saying hi.

My name is Johnson and im from Sydney West. Ive got a CBR125R in red which I know is a scooter with a sport fairing. I find it good for me as its light and I can steer it. Plus there isnt too much power so its easy to control.

Got my P's test booked in for 31st of March and ive been hitting the Olympic park practise course on the weekends.

So if any of you L's are out there in Sydney and want to practise come by. Im normally there on Sat and Sunday mid-morning till about lunch time.

How to get there: https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=48867

Thanks to all those experinced riders who have already answered my questions and im sure ill be popping alot more on as i learn.

Cheers

2. [-X
    :LOL: :LOL:
    Welcome Aboard Johnson
    :biker:

3. hi and welcome :p

4. hi and welcome to NR
    i was looking at that bike but then hubby went and got me a honda vt250f

5. I think the 250 would be the better longer term choice. I think i will get bored of the 125 faster than a 250. But its still pretty fun to throw around.

Havent seen a vt250F before, just did a quick google and the front disc on that looks wicked :)

6. ..hello :grin:

7. 000200A1. Welcome to NR :cool: