Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

late 70's/early 80's model Ford/Holden number plate ACC???

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Azz, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Hey all,

My car was side swiped a couple of weeks ago by a guy driving a late 70's/early 80's model Ford/Holden with the number plate ACC???. It was parked in Balwyn and the guy drove off after hitting it hard!! :evil: :tantrum:

There were 2 witnesses but all they got was the three letters from the number plate ACC and a brief description of the guy (male, roughly 50's).

Called mr plod that night and gave them all the details that I could but still no luck...

So I'm putting this out to my Netrider family to see if anyone knows or has seen this car?? There will be a reward for anyone that can offer any details that lead to finding the scumbag that hit my car and took off...

I'm looking to sell my car (as well as my bike and all the stuff in my sig) to help fund my around the world trip and if I can't find the guy that hit my car then I'll stuck paying for my car to be fixed and will set my trip back even further...

Don't normally post things like this but I just can't afford to fix my car that some a$$hole side swiped and took off to avoid paying for his mistake :evil: