Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Last XKCD comic?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by smileedude, Sep 20, 2012.

1. I know there are a lot of fans of XKCD in here.

Yesterdays comic was absolutly fantastic and I wasted a few hours exploring it all (click and drag over the image).

However being a little bit nerdy I went on the xkcd forum. It seems this may be a sad but fitting end to a wonderful comic series. The image is made up of lots of frames. There are 4 blank frames and if you look at the coding they are e11n11 e11s11 w11n11 and w11s11. Given that the next comic is supposed to be 1111 it seems that the author is calling it quits.

If you don't think you have seen xkcd I'm sure you have seen this gem before [​IMG]
  2. If you went to the right end you would have seen a reference to #1.
  3. There is stuff hidden in the sky too, and the underground bit is epic.

There is an easier to navigate version, but it's not as fun
  4. Yeh I saw it all last night instead of going to bed. And promptly missed my alarm for work in the morning.
  5. I went to check it for a quick study break. Oooops, I wonder how long that took him.
  6. I also spent far too much time last night exploring the underground and surface. Glad you posted that larger image smiledude - you just saved me a lot more time trying to find the few things in the sky that I'd missed.

If this is the end then this seems an appropriate place to post the best comics from the past. My favourite is split between these two:
  7. 585 is definitely one of my favourites. I'm a marine biologist, so it was Randell's closest thing to my reality.
  8. [​IMG]

alt-txt:The worst resolution to the Valentine Prisoner's Dilemma when YOU decide not to give your partner a present but your PARTNER decides to testify against you in the armed robbery case.
  9. This is probably the closest thing to my reality
  10. [​IMG]

It's kind of scary the amount of times I think about this.
  11. There was one about gravity wells. All for the sake of a your mum joke.
  12. Nothing to worry about

13. Today's is briliant!

alt text:We can't let this happen again. We need to build a secure TWO-day-before-retirement safe room.
  14. Oh dear xkcd.....
    Last weeks xkcd what if

What's the worst thing that can be done with a pressure cooker.

This week pressure cooker bombs in Boston.