Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Last weekends rides

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Darrensc72, Dec 30, 2015.

1. I had such an awesome ride Sunday day that I decided to do it all over again on Monday only I attached the GoPro and recorded the ride in time lapse.

I headed to Walhalla via Tyres then did the loop through Rawson, Erica and Willow Grove down to Trafalgar then home to Traralgon, 175KM all told on each ride.

Time lapse video from Monday's ride below, unfortunately only had enough memory for the trip from Traralgon to Walhalla, time lapse, 10MP @ 2FPS, approximately 45 minute ride seen in 2 min 40 sec.

Photo's from Monday, the creek at Walhalla with water so clear that you can see the trout just hanging out and car park at Blue Rock Dam where I stopped for a break, Photo of tourist board from Sunday's ride,

Apologies for the double up for those that may have seen similar post on Facebook (We Ride OR Star owners)
    image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image.
    • Like Like x 4