Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Last of the gangsta bikers

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Loz, May 28, 2006.

1. #1 Loz, May 28, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015

That parked car is deceptively stationary. I particularly enjoy watching the brake lights. Loser.
  2. I'd be more interested in what he was snorting just before take off :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  3. His a gangsta cause his black right? :?
  4. nah, its because of the ice-cream container helmet !
  5. Think she means in the rapper scence. listen to the way he talks and how he is dressed :wink: :wink: :wink:
  6. Oh, he's a gangsta alright. You can smell gangsta.
  7. Hope hes a better gangsta than a rider... :LOL:
  8. He certainly knows how to RAP himself around the car with a nice little tune :p :p
  9. By the nature of the collision it looks to me as if lower limb damage may have occurred.
  10. Dunno mate you see him standing behind the car to the left of screen for a split second before it finishes
  11. Ahh yes I see it now.
  12. god .... why do you put stupid people on dumb bikes?
  13. hahaha lets give him another one :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  14. only a stupid person would say that. :wink: :wink:

or do you know him personally and do you or have you owned 1 of those bikes to qualify you to say it is stupid
  15. just wondering bikie.... what bike is it?
  16. Troy, it looks(dont quote me)like an electroglide, or an ultra classic(borh harley davidsons)

it is definatly a harley tho :wink:
  17. cheers mate
    could u say these things are comparable to the honda goldwing?
  18. mate very comparable, lounge chairs on wheels.got all the bling as well,

AC,CD STACKER,Head sets, all the bells and whistles :wink:
  19. probably the reason why the dude stacked the bike..... had a dvd player in the dash as well :LOL: :LOL:
  20. Mate by the go of it I would say a laps in showoff ooopppppps I meant concentration :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: