Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Largest range of accessories in Brisbane?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by maurice, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Hey,
    Can anyone please recommend a retail outlet for jackets etc? In Brisbane?
    Ideally one with a large selection and range of sizes (as my strangely shaped body can make it hard to find things at times)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. There are a few accessory shops in and around that service road at Springwood....can't remember the name right now. But there are like 3-4 motorcycle stores in the space of walking distance of which I think 2 are dedicated to accessories.

Buyer beware though, my experience with every motorcycle accessory store? 2 x types of anything in the store will fit you as most everything is sized XXXXXL or 2XS.
  3. That would be Moss St at Slacks Creek. Not had any experience with any of those stores though but I do shop at AMA on a semi-regular basis and they have a great range and pricing is very competitive.
  4. Slack Creek is a bit of a motorcycle district. There are a few independents plus the some chains. I've bought from Motobarn, MRW and TeamMoto - top tip, don't pay retail ALWAYS ask for a better price.
  5. Topgun Yamaha at Ipswich has a good range if you're on that side of town.. Great range of helmets.
  6. Brisbane motorcycles is a great place to start... Talk to Andrew he is great to deal with and cut more off prices than AMA did. Not the biggest range but all quality gear.