Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

larger sized boots

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by nocor, Jul 3, 2009.

1. I am looking to purchase some motorbike boots, i like the styles of Rjay Rebel or Johhny Reb to match in with my cruiser. the only problem is i have size 15 feet (or size 50 euro). of course with the larger sizes they pretty much just make up the difference so i will need between 14-15 (49-50) depending on how generous the makers are.

Does anyone make this size boot in a tourer or rebel style?

I am currently wearing my dads old Rjays Vulcans in size 48 which he stretched out for a good few years but not sure how much longer they are going to hold together.
    It seems that only normal sized people wear shoes, and by normal i mean up to size 13 :grin:

2. Rossi make some large boots. Made in Adelaide I think.
    They are sold as motorcycle boots but like many cruiser style boots they dont offer any ankle protection I think.

Alpine star also make boots up to size 50, They arent held in stock at many shops . every time I have needed some I have talked direct to Monza and they have sent them to a dealer off my choice for a try on.
  3. Or you could get a set of custom made Medal boots from the guy at Medal boots since you are in Melbourne.

Medal Boots, 160 Gertrude St, Fitzroy VIC 3065