Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Larger boots..

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by My_Silvia, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Hey all.. I have been in the search for larger road boots for a while now.. I am a size 16 in casual wear shoes, and the largest i am seeming to find for roadies is around 14, Which are way to small..
    All of the shops i have been to cant get anything in to my size, and i have searched the net with no luck.. Any body else that has some suggestions where to look?
    If not, what other sort of foot protection would be worth getting? I was thinking of some colorado's or similair,problem with those is though they make my foot even bigger and harder to change gears and what not..

Any help greatly appreciated.. Cheers, Simon.
  2. Medal shoes in Fitzroy (melb) do exceptionally good hand made boots.
    They also do mail order, where they send out a measuring kit.

Prices are reasonable. (Mine cost about $300 six years ago)

Mine are the most comfortable footwear I've ever had. Until I retired last year I wore them to work and walked around in them all day.

They can do a boot that looks like a shoe when you wear it under your trousers, or a fancy outlaw boot with all the belts and buckles, or anything in between.

They are at the rear of 160 Gertrude St Fitzroy. 03 94194374