Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

landed in a ditch

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by mr_wombat, Mar 13, 2005.

1. Due to stupidity i've landed my little cibby in a ditch along the road to the twelve apostles. Was just wondering what's the easiest way to sand down fairings and tank. Is there also a wreckers that anyone recommends to buy parts? Hope to get my rhonda back on the road asap and gain my confidence back. Cheers

2. my ditch wasnt as deep at yours but atleast my bike was almost upside down. Will post pics as soon as these nice ladys that stopped to help me send em to me.

3. Actually that was after we had lifted it up.
    If you look at the person in the background and see how deep in he is, THATS where the bike originally was, completely upside down.
    We dug out a potato lifting the bike and the legend of the spud was born:)
    Luckily I was able to ride it as the only damage to the bike ws the dent in the tank.
    (It landed on very soft soil in that ditch)

4. Mine has been down a bigger ditch , my daddy has a better job than your's , who gives a sh*t.

5. My Shit is smellier than yours:p

6. thanks Martyh.. ive found a friend to just spray it one color and ive also got access to a vynl cutting machine. So hopefully ill b on the road soon

7. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

8. wombat ,
    dont worry about the scratchs , battle scars :wink:
    get the bike A1 mechanically , as that is what is most important then tend to the cosmetics later .

glad you are ok

9. soo... your OK, & the bike soon will be....

So didya get the ladies phone numbers?? :LOL:
    was it worth getting the phone numbers :shock:
    JJ

10. all i can say to that is........... http://www.ratemypoo.com

11. OMG , thats disgusting :LOL:

12. Why oh why are you looking at sites like that???????????
    That is soo sick. :shock: :-s :-& :-& :-& :-&