Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

LAMS Video review: Benelli BN302

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by Loz, May 7, 2015.

1. Been a while since I spent any time on a LAMS bike - but this little Benelli is pretty nice!

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Love your work, Loz, concise and informative!
    (and I thought "ER6" as soon as I saw it too)

3. They changed the colour of the little side panels, which does help distinguish it - but I think the ER6 will forever own that laid-down shock.

4. Great review

5. Very good Loz, liked it a lot.

Cheers Jeremy

6. Next up, I've made a hipster-style review of the Royal Enfield Continental GT... Will probably release that next week. And then it's the KTM Super Duke 1290 R, which should scare the hairs off my nuts. Sorry, nut.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Great review. The finish on the Benelli seems to be an order of magnitude better then the CFmoto. I'm a big rider (6' 105Kg) and had thought I would get the Yamaha MT-07 but maybe I should look at the Benelli as well maybe even the 600's.

Clayton.

8. So they grew back after your LS218 experience?

9. I had to
    Vastly different bikes - the BN302 is very definitely a learner class machine, while everything I'm hearing is that the MT-07 is somehow even more mental than its extremely mental MT09 big brother. One of these days I'll try to get hold of one. Either way, make sure you get a sit on both of them at the very least.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I have grown back exactly four, but the Kato arrives tomorrow. So...

11. I'm still skeptical about a Chinese made Italain bike, but at that price it's hard to loose. The last time you could buy anything decent at that price the average wage was about 1/4 of what it currently is.

12. I even unbolted a couple of panels to see what the fit was like, it looks legit! From what the Benelli guys tell me, you can get awesome quality from Chinese manufacturers - it just costs more.

13. (y) top review and its certainly a great looking bike:)

• Like Like x 1
  14. #14 Rookie41, May 7, 2015
    Last edited: May 7, 2015
    Great review!
    If my budget had been a littler higher I would have definitely had a look at this bike as well!
    I saw it in a Motorcycle Trader mag I bought just before deciding on getting my Inazuma.

Once I get my P's I might go and get a test ride on this bike :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. I reckon you just sold a handful of those Loz, hit em up for commish.:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. We need more down to earth reviewers like you mate.

When are you doing the new Z1 or GSR 1000 ?

17. Did you manage to compare to the Ninja 300 after all?

18. I can't find media reps for Kawasaki or Suzuki, so no time soon! I'll keep trying though.

• Like Like x 2
  19. I didn't, sadly. If I ever get onto the Kwaka guys I'll hook one up and spend some time with it.

• Like Like x 1
  20.  Top
    • Like Like x 1