Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

LAMS Hornet 900

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by N*A*M, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Thanks to VicRoads, I now have the first LAMS approved Hornet 900 hahahaha

I told the guy the system made a mistake but he said he wasn't going to argue with it.

Crap phone pic sorry

2. holly mother farker......why wasn't this around when i had to serve my jail time :eek: wonder what the legal stance if you were a learner caught riding it? :?
  3. Haha dude that is ten different kinds of awesome. That oughtta bump up your resale!
  4. Into the museum it goes.
  5. Bwahahahaha

I opened this thread thinking, what a clown. Probably the victim of an unscrupulous seller or salesman.

Does that actually give learners the ability to ride it legally? I wonder if a rego transfer would see the error fixed up.

Also, insurance probably won't take to it as kindly as the cops would. But I can see the ability to blame the problem on Vicroads.

All in all, nice work. I gotta see if I can get an R1 learner legal.
  6. So..... how much do you want for your hornet....? hehe
  7. great for the resale mate,

seems like theyre making a few mistakes with Lams eh? i was supprised when my 779cc tard was listed...but im definetly not gonna ring em up and tell them :cool:
  8. A learner could ride this bike. Legally. Vicroads have approved it as a LAMS bike.
    It may be picked up later and rectified.

What insurance problem? (If he can get it insured in the first place that is. ) He is legally riding an approved bike. End of story.

Vicpol can similarly go get knotted. He is as I said above legally riding an approved bike.
  9. stick it on ebay, some desperate fcuker will pay at least 15 grand for it.
  10. I already asked him how much he wants but he didn't answer me :(
  11. Mmmm will need to stick some full fairings and some RR stickers on it, then sure :LOL: