Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by basejumper, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Uh oh, this is the bike that was on the buy/sell facebook page the other day.

I wouldn't touch it with a 10-foot pole.

You will not be able to insure it and if I recall correctly, he mentioned that it was restricted to get the LAMS cert. but de restricted straight after.

I'm not sure what was done to get it LAMS approved, whether it be done fraudulently or a simple clerical error - either way it's not on the LAMS approved motorcycle list so you will quickly get pulled over by any cop that knows a thing or two about bikes and subsequently end up in a lot of trouble.
  3. Plus, $15k is absolutely ridiculous!
  4. Another thing to remember is that for $15k you could buy a nice LAMS bike for commuting, then have enough cash spare to buy an already setup 600cc track bike, trailer and tuition for the track - i know which one i'd choose.
  5. There's been a few of these so called 'LAMS' registered R6's and CBR's recently..............

...........................or is it the same ones being punted around again?? $15K for an '04, laughable.

As SIKKO_X2SIKKO_X2 says, i wouldn't encourage anyone to go anywhere near these bikes
  6. That's about an $11k premium for its dubious LAMS status!
  7. It's on Gumtree......it is LAMS.....

'Cause it's running on 2 cylinders.....