Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Lady Newbie Wollongong

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Lady Slider, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Hey there,

Newbie to Netrider, looking for other riders in the Wollongong area. I regularly start from Bald Hill to South Coast.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome to netrider lady slider. What is you ride:)
  3. Thanks, I'm riding a Yamaha SRV 250 Cafe Racer
  4. Welcome :cool:

There's some nice riding to be had around that area :)
  5. welcome aboard :)
  6. Welcome aboard from another Gong native.
    There's a few of us on here now, I might have to organise a Gong members ride soon.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome- some great rides around the south coast - which reminds me I need to get down there soon
  8. Send me a shout out when you come down this way and I'll meet you at Bald Hill:)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. That's a Great idea! Thanks
  10. Welcome Lady Slider. Im a learner in Wollongong too.
  11. Old Wollongonger here, too
  12. Hay ladiie, I'm in the gong too,

found 3 other women to ride with too, there not judgemental or clicky,we all ride different style of bike, and usually manage to find cream and jam on our rides, so let us know if ya up for a cruise
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Welcome to NR from Adelaide
  14. Welcome aboard Lady SliderLady Slider :)

icemakericemaker ill crash your gong ride if out-of-towners are allowed, had a blast last time I was down that way.

Crash probably isn't the best word to use...
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Funny you say that as I was planning on posting up a ride through K' Valley and surrounds in the next couple of weeks so keep an eye out for it.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Will do mate, I work most weekends so don't get a lot of weekends to ride on, but if on the off chance a job falls over I'll be there will bells
    • Like Like x 1
  17. hellooo and welcome. I grew up in the gong....left before it got too busy (1982!)
  18. Welcome to the forum