Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Ladies/unisex gear

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories, and Apparel for Sale' started by Lovemygixxer, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Ladies motorbike jacket, black with a little detailing, has a rip in the outer lining but nothing not easily fixed. Super warm. Tag says XL but no chance, more like a 12-14. Really good jacket, I just have too many. Never crashed in. Can get photos.

Medium blue Draggin motorbike jeans, US size 8. Super comfy jeans and I love them but have so many! Need minor repairs..managed to split the crutch a bit haha but still wearable and won't take much to fix. Never crashed in. Can get photos.

Unisex black kevlar motorbike jeans, size 14. Never crashed in these jeans, super strong well reinforced jeans, pretty sure I still have the knee inserts as well but will have to have a look! Can get photos.

DRIRIDER short motorbike boots, size 9 ladies on tag but look unisex. Lovely and comfy, only worn a few times, just too big for me. Never crashed in, hardly worn. Can get photos.

ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED. Happy to post, located in Melton.

Thanks guys :)