Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ladies gear online

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by kate, May 3, 2016.

1. I am looking for some recommendations as to good Australian websites for purchasing ladies safety gear. From what I have seen around the NT, there is not a huge choice of ladies gear here and I am resigned to purchasing most of my gear online.

Hence, I am looking for a reputable website which has a good range of ladies items, has a decent return policy in case things don’t fit and reasonable postage costs.

I am 170cm with a slim build, so any recommendations of particular brands of ladies jackets and pants would be really helpful. I also have quite narrow feet and would love hear from other ladies who can recommend any particular brands or types of boots.

Thanks in advance.

2. I suggest you find a local retailer and fit some gear first - to understand what you like and what size fits you for a particular supplier. Then do some websearching to buy the same as what you saw.

Sometimes the cost difference makes it better to buy locally than take the risk from getting somewhere else, also pictures on line do not always look like the real thing.