Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ladies Boots

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by dd, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Can anyone suggest a good pair of ladies boots available in Brisbane or surrounds for a reasonable price? Have been looking for a decent pair that I can wear on the bike or "out to lunch". Don't really want to carry another pair with me whenever I go out. Would like a pair with safety features without sacrificing a little bit of style. Any suggestions?

2. I have the RJays Tour AM Boots which aren't bad. Not really stylish or anything (never seen bike boots that are!), but comfy enough to leave on while walking around and you can pass them off ok under jeans or cargos or something as not really ugly.
  3. Thanks Lurker. I ended up with a pair of Motodry from Kawasaki shop in Brissie yesterday. Not much to look at, reasonably priced and relatively comfortable. How impossible is it to find some combination of style and safety for women's boots?! Clearly suppliers in Australia need to consider the increasing numbers of female riders and are missing a great marketing opportunity. Thanks anyway for your suggestion.