Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ladies Bike Boots

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by yelloweagle, Jun 1, 2006.

1. Tried the search engine on here and can't find the topic, though it must be here somewhere.
    Can anyone suggest a good fitting ladies boot, not bothered if it is a racing boot or touring boot but one with the obvious protection, I am having a lot of trouble so far and exchanged three pairs, I now have a smaller size ordered in oxstar but happy to hear opinions on this.

2. Medal Boots in Fitzroy 03 94194374 is the go. I have just got my scond pair, the first pair aren't worn out by a long shot (4 years old) but I wanted another pair before the guy retired. They are hand made to your foot. I am very hapy with both pairs
  3. approximately how much does it cost to get these custom hand made boots?

4. how big is your foot
  5. It depends what you want in a boot and how much leather you need but expect $300—$350. and worth every cent
  6. I think I saw some on the Alpinestars website not long ago or was it Joe Rocket (?) Try them both its on one of them.
    I was looking for jackets at the time but remember seeing the boots. I think they were grey and black(?) with armour and in women's sizes.

Goodluck with it.