Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

"L" plater

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by UncannyMan, Apr 26, 2015.

1. hi bikers, I am in my 50's and at the end of last year I got my "L" plates license. I have got myself a CB125e to learn on. All round this has been a good decision. I am going to keep it longer than i need because i think this will make me a better rider when i am ready to step up to something bigger. Is a good bike for going for the "P" test also which i have yet to do but I have to start thinking about it because the "L" license only last for one year.
    I look forward to being part of the netrider community.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome to NR, UMan.

Lots of good info here to sift through. Happy reading!
  3. Welcome to NR..
  4. welcome and enjoy the wealth of information you have available at your fingertips on NR (y)
  5. Good on you for going and getting your L's, UncannyMan. The CB125e will be an economical bike to ride around the city. Good luck progressing through to your P-plates!
  6. welcome aboard :]
  7. G'day to you and welcome. Age and sex are no barriers. We all started at the beginning and are still learning so take it easy and good luck with your tests